Terms and Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 07538733955 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer or you). We are Entirely Clean Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under number 09072007 whose registered office is at Flat 184 Princess Park Manor, Royal Drive, London, England, N11 3FR with email address email@example.com; telephone number 07538733955; (the Supplier or us or we).
In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions shall have the following meanings:
- ‘EC’ means Entirely Clean Limited, registered address is Flat 184 Princess Park Manor, Royal Drive, London, England, N11 3FR.
- ‘The Client’ means the company or entity, together with any subsidiary or associated company for whom cleaning services are provided by EC.
- ‘Cleaning Agreement/ Contract’ means the contract between the Client and Entirely Clean Limited, the agreement for which incorporates these terms and conditions.
- All our team is fully trained to clean your office or home quicker and more thoroughly than most. EC will provide staff (and where necessary sub-contractors) to work under the Cleaning Contract who are 18 or over and are (so far as possible) known to it and try to ensure they are reliable, discreet and honest.
- Our cleaning staff, usually work in teams of two, but we reserve the right to work singularly or in teams of 3.
- We do endeavor to provide the same cleaning team every time, however, this may not always be possible due to holidays, absences, varying cleaning frequencies & other commitments.
- We want to keep in regular contact with you in order to ensure that you get the best possible service from EC.
- All cleaners undertake to keep all Confidential Information regarding your office or home security, and not to disclose it to any third party.
- Please feel free to contact us by telephone or email (Tel: 07538733955; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com )
- You pay on the day the service is done or as we have previously agreed for example 4 weekly or monthly. Bank Holidays are not included as normal working days unless specifically agreed previously.
- You agree to pay all charges for the service, including any additional charges, with sending or telling your address to us via email or SMS.
- EC shall require access to the Client premises in order to perform the Cleaning Agreement, for this you can choose to give keys to us or be there at the time of the cleaning to open then close the doors.
- To provide a safe working environment for our staff, e.g. safe electrical appliances, securely fixed wardrobes, cupboards, shelves, as tidy as possible floor to able to hoover and mop up etc. and advise us of any risks to our staff.
- To pay promptly as we agreed to all the cleaning hours provided. If you do not pay your bill, we will send you a reminder or call you. If we do not receive payment within 21 calendar days of invoice date then 10 calendar days of the date of that reminder, we may add a late payment charge of ‘statutory interest’ – this is 8% plus the Bank of England base rate and fixed sum for the cost of recovering a late commercial payment on top of claiming interest this is £40 (these amounts are set by late payment legislation). If you do not pay your bill, we may ask a debt collection agency to collect the payment on our behalf. If we do, you will have to pay us an extra amount by way of compensation to us for breaking the terms of this agreement. This will not be more than the reasonable costs we have to pay the agency, which will add the amount to your debt on our behalf (this will depend on the amount you owe us).
If your business were owed £1,000 and the Bank of England base rate is 0.5%:
- the annual statutory interest on this would be £85 (1,000 x 0.085 = £85)
- divide £85 by 365 to get the daily interest: 23p a day (85 / 365 = 0.23)
- after 50 days this would be £11.50 (50 x 0.23 = 11.50)
Current Official Bank Rate: http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/boeapps/iadb/Repo.asp
- During the period of this agreement and for a period of 12 months after the termination of this agreement, the client will not employ any staff that have been worked with Entirely Clean Ltd. (TUPE means the “Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations”) EC reserves the right to claim any damages, loss of earnings, recruitment costs, training costs and any court costs where appropriate, subject to a minimum of £750.
- The client may not employ EC’s staff.
Duration of Agreement
- This agreement is a rolling contract (4 weekly periods) until the notice agreed terminates it.
Suspension of performance
- Failure by the Client to pay invoices rendered in respect of Cleaning Agreement within 21 days of due date or to comply with any of its other obligations under the Agreement shall constitute sufficient cause for EC to suspend or terminate service until the Cleaning charges and interest on them have been paid in full and the Client’s other obligations have been complied with in full. In this event, the EC reserves the right to continue to invoice the contract charges in full.
- You may have the right to cancel or change the service time, please contact us, as soon as possible, giving us at least 3 full working days notice if you do not want any date cleaning. Cancellations for individual cleans require 3 full working days notice in order to re-schedule our team and avoid having to charge you.
- Our cancellation charges are dependent upon the notice given and are as follows;
- Notice period and charges for cancellation of individual cleans;
3 full working days -> nil
2 working days -> 25% of the original fee
1 working day -> 50% of the original fee
Same day -> 75% of the original fee
Upon arrival or a commencement -> full of the original fee
- After we have provided cleaning service 5 times, you may tell us to stop providing it at any time by giving us notice period, from the date of cancellation 4 weeks or we may agree to the next invoice period’s end date. We will accept notice via e-mail or in writing to our business address. We can stop providing the service to you by giving you written notice via email or SMS by giving the same time, from the date of cancellation 4 weeks or we may agree to the next invoice period’s end date. If within any relevant minimum period you choose to end the service you will have to pay the termination charges set out for your 4 weekly charges.
- We are fully insured for public liability, employer’s liability.
- Our accidental damage insurance is subject to an excess of £250 on any claim, of which £100 are paid by customer and £150 by EC, except any occasion where we agree differently.
- All our teams are fully trained and endeavor to treat your office or home and possessions with the greatest care.
- EC has the right to increase the Cleaning Charge by double the amount of the minimal-wage increased. EC will give the Client 30 days’ notice of any intention to increase the charges. General Terms
- These terms and conditions represent the agreement between CL and the Client and are the terms as incorporated into the contract between both parties. This agreement shall be governed by English law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all matters regarding it.
- Dealing with any day to day service issues, any complaint of a fundamental nature about the performance of the Cleaning Contact must be made to EC within 48hours of occurrence and EC will take all necessary action, without cost to the Client to investigate (unless it reasonably considers that the complaint was not justified), return and take any necessary remedial action. Any complaint must be made either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, text to 07538733955 or by registered post to our offices. In the absence of a complaint, it will be assumed that the Client is satisfied with EC’s performance.
- These terms and conditions represent the agreement between EC and the Client and are the terms as incorporated into the contract between both parties. English law shall govern this agreement, and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all matters regarding it.
Sometimes, we will need to change the charges or the terms and conditions of a service covered by this agreement. We will publish details of all changes online at www.entirelyclean.com
We will also let you know about a price increase or a change to the terms and conditions that we believe is likely to cause you material disadvantage at least one month before it happens. We will do this in writing (which may include by email or by any other permitted method).
This terms and conditions were last updated on 03/8/2019.
We may change these terms and conditions from time to time.